Why ampoule filling?
Ampoules are a popular packaging choice among many of our clients and bring about many benefits for delivering products. These include:
- The ability to pack and transport a small amount of product – usually samples
- They can be filled with any non-flammable liquid compatible with glass
- Each one is hermetically sealed, providing excellent protection from the environment
- For more sensitive products, ampoules can be nitrogen purged to retain quality
- They are a clean, safe way to preserve and carry chemicals or solutions
- They are easily portable and disposable.
Ideal for single use applications
Due to their size, portability and ease of use, ampoules offer the perfect packaging solution for single use products. Common uses might include:
- As part of a portable test kit
- For holding or preserving product samples
- To hold air sensitive reagents
- To contain particularly hazardous liquids
Fast and efficient
Our Rota 915 ampoule filling machine is capable of filling and sealing over 6,000 glass ampoules per working day. This makes ampoule filling a tremendously efficient and cost-effective way to store and transport your product.
Each ampoule or vial can be filled with 0-2ml of any non-flammable liquid that’s compatible with glass. We can also fill open vials with between 0 and 20ml if needed.
Finished ampoules can be supplied in bulk, as part of a kit or packed into cartons of 5, 10 or 20 units.
Filling a range of liquids
Ampoules are suitable for a range of liquids that are compatible with glass, such as:
- Some acids and alkalis in a liquid state
- Toxic liquids
- Non-toxic liquids like water
Glass over plastic
Our ampoules are made from glass, not plastic. This is because not only is glass a stronger, more robust material, it’s also impervious to gases and other contaminants. As part of our commitment to the environment, we strive to use materials that cause less harm both in production and disposal, and our use of glass is instrumental in this.
Care for the environment
Our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard means our ampoule production are guaranteed to meet all specifications required by you. As environmentally conscious ampoule manufacturers, we’re also obliged to dispose of any waste materials responsibly and with minimum impact on the environment, and this is backed by our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Always open for customer audits
- We believe that a solid foundation of trust is fundamental in any business relationship. One of the reasons we are such a well respected and trusted ampoule supplier is because we open our doors to customers, allowing them not only to come in and talk to us face to face, but to audit our facilities and make suggestions for improvement.
- 100% focused on customer value
- Continuous improvement is what drives our business and this is led by our unwavering focus on providing the best possible value to our customers. We always implement changes that will impact positively on this at all levels of our operation.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard
- Every ampoule we manufacture is backed by our internationally recognised ISO quality standard. This means we guarantee that the products we manufacture for you will meet your specifications.
- ISO 14001:2008 Environmental Standard
- As a responsible ampoule manufacturer it is our duty to care for and respect the environment, especially as many of the products we manufacture are hazardous. This is a responsibility we take very seriously at ReAgent and our ISO 14001 Environmental Standard is proof of that.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you