Save money with bulk bottling
Bulk bottling your product is not only an efficient way to produce and deliver your product; it’s also the most cost-effective too. Outsourcing your bottling requirements to ReAgent puts you in touch with some of the best industry knowledge and experience in the UK, enabling you to maximise your output and save money, time and valuable resources.
Flexible services to fit your business’ needs
Whether you’re taking a new product to the mass market or capitalising on an already successful one, we provide a range of solutions to fit your demands. Our facility is capable of handling almost any volume of product, with some of the more common equipment we use being:
- Peristaltic dosing pumps – ideal for small bottles of around 0.1ml to 250ml
- Semi-automatic volumetric filling machine – suitable for volumes of 5ml to 1.4L
- Volumetric filling machine – suited to packs of 250ml up to 25L
- Gravity filling station – the best solution for larger packs from 200L to 1,000L
We also have a variety of materials within our bulk bottling supplies in order to help you find the best packaging solution possible for your product. We’re also capable of handling a wide range of viscous and hazardous substances and can provide additional services such as mixing, blending, bulk packaging and shipping.
Quality assurance with every batch
No matter how large your bulk run is, we aspire to deliver accredited quality assurance every step of the way. All of our bulk services are driven by our commitment to quality, efficiency and safety, supported by the following certifications:
- REACH – The Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals (REACH) legislation. We keep customers in the know about any required modifications to their product over time that helps keep them in line with changing legislation.
- CLP regulations – we work hard to ensure that all products we manufacture are labelled according to the Classification, Labelling and Packaging of substances and mixtures legislation (CLP).
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard – our quality system gives you solid assurance that your products will meet the specifications agreed on.
- ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Standard – this system ensures we work with the utmost care and respect for the environment in every aspect of our operation.
- British Standard 5609 – our product labels are certified BS 5609, demonstrating their high durability even in difficult conditions.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Work in partnership with bulk bottling experts
- We work with our customers to forge long-term business relationships that benefit both parties.
- Full traceability on all batches
- Our in house, bespoke order tracking system gives us full traceability on all raw materials and all batches both entering and exiting our facility.
- Confidentiality and protection of ideas
- We’re willing to sign non-disclosure agreements to protect your intellectual property.
- First class customer support
- We believe our after sales support to be among the best in our industry. Our helpful and friendly technical team are always on hand to answer queries, discuss ideas or work through issues.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you