Professional, high quality formulation
Our chemical formulation process has been specially designed to provide the smoothest service to you and your clients, no matter what your product or batch size. Whether you have a pre-designed formula or just a product specification in mind, we can work with you to develop, improve, prototype and manufacture your product before delivering it directly to you or your customers.
Alternatively, if you’re looking to reverse-engineer an existing product, we can help by performing the necessary tests and working towards your desired solution.
Rigorous development process
As experienced chemical formulators, we take the time to ensure every product we produce is of the strictest quality. Through rigorous testing, prototyping and iterative improvement, we work alongside some of the most experienced formulation chemists to design the most efficient, cost-effective and environmentally responsible solutions possible.
Our raw material purchasing team is in the know about a wide range of chemicals and can suggest the best materials for your product, so if you’re looking to find an alternative that’s cheaper, more efficient or less hazardous, let us know.
Our formulation services typically include the following stages:
- Need identification
- Specification development
- Formulation design and finalisation
- Raw materials identified and sourced
- Formulation analysis, improvement and refinement
- Prototype product development and testing
- Further refinements based on prototype
- Product trial initiation
- Further improvements based on trial
- Final production and shipping
Thorough analysis for guaranteed functionality
We offer a range of analytical services which can be employed independently or in conjunction with our other chemical manufacturing services. These analytical tests help us to assess the effectiveness and quality of every chemical compound or formulation we create, so we can guarantee our customers a high quality product that will meet their needs.
These tests include:
- pH testing
- Solids content
- UV/Vis spectrophotometry
- Specific Gravity
- EP Analysis
Ongoing protection of people and the environment
Strict laws exist to regulate the manufacture, supply and use of chemicals for the protection of people and the environment.
These laws, known as REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals) make us responsible for understanding and managing the risks associated with all chemical formulations we create. This responsibility extends not just to new products but to products we have already manufactured, so you’ll be informed about any new laws that come into force which could affect the supply of your product,
You can read more about REACH on the HSE website
Why choose ReAgent?
- Over 35 years of excellence
- We've been formulating chemicals since as far back as 1977 when we were founded. During that time we've built up an enviable reputation in our industry for quality and excellence.
- Professional business relationships
- We've developed long standing professional relationships with many of our customers which has generated successful products and satisfied customers time and time again.
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 accredited
- Our ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditations are a testament to our continuous drive for the finest quality and our unwavering commitment to respect and care for the environment.
- Industry leading support
- We care deeply about our customers which is why we've invested heavily in our staff, training and internal systems to enable us to provide a truly industry leading customer support service both before, during and after sales.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you