High quality chemical manufacturing in the UK
Here at Reagent, we’ve been manufacturing chemicals since 1977. Thanks to over 35 years of experience in the industry, we’re equipped to take on any manufacturing jobs you may require, With our team of highly trained experts and pioneering technology, our facility is continuously learning and expanding to make our service what it is today.
Our chemical services include:
- Mixing and blending of custom and speciality chemical solutions
- Sachet, ampoule and bottle filling
- Formulation analysis
- Assistance with product development and design
- Prototyping of new formulations
- Full production runs
- Packing, repacking and labelling
- Delivery and export, either to your premises or directly to your clients.
Our manufacturing process
We invest in the best possible technology and equipment in order to deliver the most results within the shortest amount of time. We are always striving to improve and streamline our process and are open to any feedback from our clients about our services.
Among our range of chemical manufacturing equipment we have:
- Mixing vessels
- Mechanical mixing equipment
- Handling equipment
- Filtration facility capable of filtration down to 0.2 micron
- Industrial heaters
Although our raw materials are sourced from around the world, all chemical manufacturing processes are carried out within our own facility in Cheshire, UK. This is so we can be sure our products adhere to our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard as well as our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard, giving you faster turnaround and value for money.
We also work using LEAN methodologies, which promotes the continual improvement of everything we do. This enables us to expand our services and explore more efficient techniques, so we can always offer the best product to every customer.
A collaborative approach to chemical manufacturing
As a customer-led business, we’re keen on having the ability to adapt to the requirements of a range of industries. Sometimes this means developing new manufacturing techniques, investing in new equipment or undergoing additional training. In other cases it involves adopting industry-specific systems so our products meet the standards expected.
It is this flexible approach and capacity to adapt that has made us one of the most reputable chemical manufacturers and distributors in the UK. Get in touch with us to discuss your project or take a look at our full range of services.
Why choose ReAgent?
- No need to worry about capacity
- Our range of manufacturing equipment means we can accommodate almost any batch size, even in pack sizes of 1,000L (and in some cases 25,000L).
- Face to face contact and support
- If you have a technical question, want to talk through ideas face to face or even perform an audit on us our door is always open, just get in touch!
- Fully traceability on all batches
- All consignments are fully traceable and our bespoke in-house system means we have full traceability on all stock and each batch in our facility.
- Place your order, sit back and we take care of the rest
- Our service doesn’t stop when we’ve finished manufacturing your product, we can also deliver and label your products with your own labels and company branded documents direct to either you or your customers.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you