Full Service Chemical Repacking
Our expert chemical repackaging service, the result of almost 50 years of chemical repacking and manufacturing, means that we can handle a wide range of products including powders, liquids, pastes, and gels. We can also repack products that are:
- Solid or semi-solid at ambient temperature
- Moisture-sensitive (repacked in a dry environment)
As part of our end-to-end chemical repacking service, we are also able to assist in:
- Sourcing chemicals and raw materials
- Blending bespoke formulations
- Filling packages and containers
- Designing and printing CLP compliant labels
- Providing dangerous goods notes for road/sea freights
- Packing under controlled conditions (e.g. clean room/nitrogen purge)
- Offering technical advice
- Contact Packing
All the packaging we use complies with the legislative requirements of European Regulation (EC) No. 1271/2008 (CLP). We can also design and print your labels in compliance with the requirements of CLP and the regulations for the carriage of dangerous goods (ADR).
Your Choice of Repackaging Solutions
We have experience and expertise in repacking chemicals from a wide range of pack sizes. When repackaging your chemicals, we can pack from:
- Bulk bags
These chemicals can then be packed into your choice of packaging, such as:
- HDPE jerricans, from 500ml to 25L
- 1000L IBCs
- Glass bottles, from 10ml to 2500ml
- Flexible barrier film pouches
- Glass ampoules, from 1ml to 20ml in clear and amber glass
For semi-solid substances, we can heat 200L drums and 1,000L IBCs to liquefy products that are normally solid at room temperature. These can then be repackaged into containers of your choice.
As an ISO 9001:2008 accredited company, we have longstanding supply agreements with a number of packaging manufacturers. This means you will always get packaging of the required quality and specification.
Chemical Repacking Case Study
We operate a variety of chemical repackaging machinery, including:
- ROTA 915 ampoule filler and sealer
- Volumetric liquid dispenser (500ml to 5L)
- Volumetric dispenser (10ml to 500ml)
- Overhead auger dispenser (Powders, 2g to 5kg)
- Heat sealers (for pouches)
- Inductive heat sealed caps
- Semi-automatic labeller (for cylindrical bottles)
These filling and packing machines are very flexible, which means we can offer competitive pricing and a rapid turnaround on your repacking requirements. All packaging is carried out in accordance with a product-specific works instruction to ensure your exact needs are met.
We’re able to safely handle a wide range of chemicals including corrosive, toxic, flammable, oxidising, and environmentally hazardous products. Safety is of utmost importance in our facility, and we carry out regular risk assessments to ensure safe operations in every job we take on.
We also invest highly in training of staff to ensure all products are handled in a safe manner. This includes the manual handling of heavy packages, and knowing the risks poses from hazardous chemicals.