Our expertise in the production of building and construction chemicals spans over 30 years. We have experience in the supply of standard industry products such as brick acid and patio cleaner, as well as bespoke formulations based on epoxy resin chemistry.
If you’re looking for a product that meets your specific requirements, talk to us today to see how we can help.
Here at ReAgent we can offer:
- Bespoke manufacture and blending of customer formulations
- Contract bottling & labelling
- Full guarantee of compliance with current legislations
- Procurement of raw materials of the highest quality
- Supply of CLP compliant safety data sheets and/or labels.
We can blend existing construction industry products accurately to customer requirements, such as acid-based brick acid and patio cleaners, the former of which is suitable for pre-etching of concrete screeds prior to painting.
We have also supplied concrete and paving sealers as well as mould and algae removers.
New product development
As well as the formulation of existing industry products, we are also experienced in reformulating products, either to improve the performance or reduce hazards associated with current blends.
Contract bottling & labelling
As dedicated UK construction chemical manufacturers, we take care of every aspect of producing and delivering your product. We provide a contract bottling service that offers packaging suitable for all chemical hazards and custom labels that carry your branding.
We will also ensure all hazard information is compliant with current legislation regarding the supply and transportation of hazardous chemicals, and can repack customer supplied products where necessary including viscous substances.
Quality & legislation compliance
All our products are manufactured in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 quality and environmental standards. Every batch is also fully traceable via a unique batch number.
With the introduction of the European Regulation (EC)No 1271/2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures known as the CLP Regulations, ReAgent has set out to be ahead of the game. All of our customer formulations have been carefully reviewed to ensure compliance and where required, necessary modifications made.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Open and friendly service
- We're happy to field any technical questions you might have and our door is always open if you want to come in to meet with us or perform an audit of our facility.
- Service unique to your business
- At ReAgent we understand that every business is different, that's why we tailor our services to meet the needs of each individual customer. This flexible approach helps us to minimise waste and pass on the resulting time and cost savings to you.
- Ongoing technical support
- Our team of experts are on hand at any stage to offer free technical support on any aspect of your product and its manufacture.
- Increase value to the end user
- Many of our customers outsource their entire supply function to ReAgent so rather than us delivering their product to them and them delivering it to their customers we simply deliver direct to their customers. Cutting out a step in the fulfilment process increases efficiency, speeds up delivery, helps cut costs and adds value for the end user.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you