We are ReAgent, an experienced UK contract filling company with over 35 years of experience in the manufacturing and handling of chemicals. Whether you’ve got containers or sachets needing to be filled, or need help finding the best packing solution for your formula, we’ve got the skills and the know-how to prepare your product and bring it into your chosen market.
A flexible and bespoke filling service
Flexibility is a key part of our contract filling service, with our ability to fill countless different types of substances to almost any size or order. By adapting our capacity to the unique demands of our customers, we’re able to deliver a truly bespoke service that makes ours one of the best in the UK.
Our in-house team and equipment are capable of handling a wide range of substances, including:
- High viscosity materials like petroleum jellies and waxes
- Powders, creams, gels and liquids
- Highly volatile substances
- Products with a short shelf life – our ADR couriers will get them to you quickly after filling
- Highly corrosive materials, like strong acids and alkalis
- Toxic and hazardous solutions
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous solutions
- Complete pack customisation
We offer a variety of packaging materials and sizes so our customers have complete control over the safety of their finished product. These include:
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) – for durability, recyclability and resistance to heat and hazardous substances
- Stainless steel – in standard packs of 208L and 1000L, for products that require it.
- Composite – for volatile substances that need to be packed using a mixture of steel and HDPE. We offer drums made of composite material for such occasions.
- Glass –hermetically sealed glass ampoules in volumes from 0-2ml or 0-2g.
- Sachet films –we can fill liquid, powder, gel or cream into a range of sachet film types from nylon/PE to semi-permeable plastics.
Why choose us?
When you outsource your filling services to ReAgent, you can rest easy knowing the handling of your product will be taken care of from start to finish. All of our labels have been certified to British Standard 5609, meaning their durability has been tested through immersion in sea water for three months. Our advanced IT infrastructure also enables us to track all raw materials and batches throughout the filling process and gives us full traceability on dispatches.
Our filling service can be utilized in conjunction with our other facilities, such as chemical mixing or blending; shipping management and direct delivery to end users, giving you a fully bespoke service from start to finish. For further enquiries, why not get in touch with ReAgent today?
Why choose ReAgent?
- Open and friendly service
- We're happy to field any technical questions you might have and our door is always open if you want to come in to meet with us or perform an audit of our facility.
- Security and protection for your products and ideas
- We’re happy to enter into non-disclosure agreements with our customers to help protect their intellectual property.
- ISO certified quality and environmental standards
- Our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard goes hand in hand with our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard enabling us to provide high quality products manufactured with consideration and respect for the environment.
- Over 3 decades of contract filling experience
- We’ve been contract filling since 1977 and as a result we’re experts in the field.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you