Private contract manufacturing services to suit your needs
When you decide to outsource your manufacturing to another company, you need someone who has wide experience handling chemicals and the equipment to make your plans a reality. ReAgent provides flexible contract manufacturing services.
With over 35 years of experience in the manufacture and delivery of bespoke substances, ReAgent gives you full control over the development of your product from day one. As well as being private suppliers of chemicals and raw materials, our expert team is also on hand to help and advise on costs and legal obligations, as well as providing up-to-date reports on the progress of your product.
This gives you the time to focus on other aspects of your business, putting you in the best position to grow and succeed.
Quality no matter what the quantity
To us at ReAgent, no batch is too small. We create solutions for a range of clients, from cosmetics to pharmaceuticals, providing production runs from as little as one unit upwards to meet the needs of your business.
Whether we’re manufacturing a single ampoule or a shipping container full of 1,000L IBCs, our acute attention to detail and ISO 9001 certified quality management system will ensure your product meets even the most stringent standards.
Secure and confidential outsourcing
When you choose ReAgent to take care of your manufacturing, we understand that your ideas and your products always belong to you. That’s why we routinely enter into non-disclosure contracts with customers to protect their ideas, processes and products.
Flexible, well equipped facilities
We strive to offer the right balance of experience, equipment, staff and training to meet the needs of our customers no matter what their industry. Some of the tools in our arsenal include:
- Specialist equipment for the mixing and blending of chemicals
- 8D problem solving and automotive supply chain toolkits
- Onsite water plant for the manufacture of EP standard deionised water
- A skilled production team trained in LEAN manufacturing
- Fully automated sachet filling, ampoule filling and bottling facilities
- Full supply chain management expertise.
Industry leading customer service
As part of our contract manufacturing services, we take pride in supplying first class customer service before, during and after your transaction. We’re just as happy to talk over the phone as we are in person, whether that be at our Cheshire-based facility or at your own premises.
- At point of enquiry, our knowledgeable and friendly technical sales team will listen to your requirements to build up a picture of what you need.
- If you need to perform an audit of our factory we’ll arrange a convenient date for you to come in and be ready to implement any suggestions you might have afterwards.
- We’re on hand to support you during the development and processing of your product, and will be happy to adapt our facility to fit your needs.
- Once you’ve received delivery of your product, we provide ongoing assistance and technical advice whenever you need, at no additional charge.
Why choose ReAgent?
- 3 generation's worth of experience
- ReAgent has always been a family business and the traditional values, expert knowledge and extensive experience we’ve gained since our foundation in 1977 has been passed down 3 generations.
- So much more than contract manufacturing
- We also offer custom labelling, packaging and shipping as well as full traceability on all batches and consignments.
- Limitless possibilities
- All elements of our services are configurable from machinery and training to labels, packaging and delivery documentation. This allows us to pass on greater savings to our customers through increased efficiency and ensures we meet their exact requirements.
- Fully managed supply chain
- Not only do we source high quality raw materials to make your product we can also ship your products to anywhere in the world along with custom labels, packaging and delivery notes including your company branding.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you