A Fast and Efficient Contract Packing Solution
ReAgent offers a contract packing solution that is tailored to your customers and cost-efficient for you. Using a variety of quality packaging materials that use high-density polyethylene (HDPE), we can provide remarkable protection for your product whilst minimising unnecessary costs and turnaround times.
Packing and Repacking of Substances
Our highly experienced production team is able to pack or repack various substances, including:
- Toxic solutions
- Non hazardous materials.
All of our packing and repacking jobs are fully traceable via unique batch numbers and regulated by our standard operating procedures. Should you wish to trace a product right back to its raw materials, our in-house order tracking database makes this possible even if you chose to provide those to us yourself.
A Huge Range of Packing Options
HDPE is a strong, durable plastic, which offers impressive resistance to heat and is also widely recycled. It is just one aspect of our combined approach that ensures our contract packing service is environmentally safe as possible.
Our basic packaging options include:
- 0 – 2ml hermetically sealed glass ampoules
- 0 – 100ml / 0 – 100g sachets in a wide range of materials
- 5ml – 1L HDPE or glass bottles
- 2 – 25L HDPE jerricans
- 25L dispensing caps
- 5 – 25kg HDPE buckets
- 200L metal, plastic or composite drums
- 1,000L HDPE IBCs
We also offer nitrogen purging to reduce atmospheric degradation of particularly sensitive products.
Custom Labelling & Relabeling
Alongside our contract packing services we also offer a custom labelling service, designed to give you complete control over the end look and feel of your product. Using your own design or our in-house label designer, you can completely customise your product labels so that they align with your company branding.
Your labels will also adhere to British Standard 56093, the official durability specification of adhesive labels. This has been tested by exposing the labels to seawater for a period of 3 months.
At ReAgent, we use only ADR registered couriers, meaning you can be sure you order will go out on time. We offer safe, reliable and traceable delivery to anywhere in the country, taking great care to prepare global shipments for export via shipping container.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Over 3 decade's contract packing experience
- Working with ReAgent, you can benefit from our extensive experience in the chemical industry.
- Fast turnaround
- Our highly skilled workforce and range of specialist equipment allows us to turn around jobs within very tight time scales.
- Quality on an industrial scale
- Whether you’re looking for a single ampoule or a container load of IBCs we always guarantee the quality of your product.
- Pass on savings to your customers
- Outsourcing to ReAgent offers tangible cost savings to your operation allowing you pass on that increased value to your own customers.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you