Fast and efficient contract packing
ReAgent offers contract packing that is tailored to your customers’ needs and cost-efficient for you. Using a variety of quality packaging materials that use high-density polyethylene (HDPE), we provide remarkable protection for your product while avoiding unnecessary costs and minimising turnaround times.
Packing and repackaging services
Our highly experienced team is able to pack or repack various substances, from liquid to powder. Substances we pack include:
- Toxic solutions
- Non hazardous materials.
When you outsource your packing to ReAgent, you’ll benefit from complete traceability on all packing and repackaging jobs via unique batch numbers and regulation by our standard operating procedures. Using our advanced in-house order tracking database, we can also trace any product back to its raw materials, even if they were provided by the customer.
A huge range of packaging options
HDPE is a strong, durable plastic, which offers impressive resistance to heat and is also widely recycled. It is just one aspect of our combined approach that ensures our contract packing service is environmentally safe as possible.
Our basic and bespoke packaging options include:
- 0 – 2ml hermetically sealed glass ampoules
- 0 – 100ml / 0 – 100g sachets in a wide range of materials
- 5ml – 1L HDPE or glass bottles
- 2 – 25L HDPE jerricans
- 25L dispensing caps
- 5 – 25kg HDPE buckets
- 200L metal, plastic or composite drums
- 1,000L HDPE IBCs
We also offer nitrogen purging to reduce atmospheric degradation of particularly sensitive products.
Custom labelling & relabeling
As part of our contract packing services we also offer custom labelling to give you complete control over the final look and feel of your product. Using your own design or our in-house label designer, you can completely customise your product packaging so that it aligns with your company branding.
All our labels are printed using a commercial laser printer, giving excellent print quality as well as long lasting prints. This is especially useful for products with a long shelf life.
All our labels are in line with legal requirements set by the European CLP regulations and made from hard-wearing polyethylene to provide excellent durability. Choose from four standard sizes or talk to us about your bespoke needs. We can order any size you require up to 420 x 297mm (16.5×11.7 in).
Why choose ReAgent?
- Over 3 decade's contract packing experience
- Working with ReAgent, you can benefit from our extensive experience in the chemical industry.
- Fast turnaround
- Our highly skilled workforce and range of specialist equipment allows us to turn around jobs within very tight time scales.
- Quality on an industrial scale
- Whether you’re looking for a single ampoule or a container load of IBCs we always guarantee the quality of your product.
- Pass on savings to your customers
- Outsourcing to ReAgent offers tangible cost savings to your operation allowing you pass on that increased value to your own customers.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you