Sachet filling services
When only a small amount of product is needed, sachets are the perfect choice. Whether you want to create prototypes for testing or distribute trial samples to your customers, we can provide a wide range of sachet types and sizes to accommodate without any limit on batch size.
Whether your product is a powder, liquid, gel, paste or cream, our range of sachet filling machines ensures safe handling and protection through every step of the filling process.
Our filling service allows you to benefit from:
- Multiple dispensing units – to prevent cross contamination and ensure you receive a chemically pure product
- A choice of sachet widths – 3cm, 5cm and 10cm
- A choice of sachet lengths – between 3cm and 15cm
- Stainless steel contact parts – allowing handling of non-flammable products compatible with stainless steel.
- 3-Stage heat sealing –ensuring an airtight and secure finish on every sachet.
The anatomy of a sachet filling and sealing machine
Custom sachet packaging available
As well as filling, we also provide a custom sachet manufacturing service to give your product its own branded packaging. Our sachets come in a range of laminates, onto which your own personal branding and product information can be printed.
Laminates we provide include:
- Paper/ PE
- PET/Aluminium foil
- Water soluble film
The choice of laminate will also depend on the nature of your product. Talk to us now for a tailored quote or to discuss your requirements.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Quick, efficient service
- With built-in printing and outputting a sachet every second we can get your order to you quickly without compromising on quality.
- ISO accredited systems
- We are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 accredited so you get guaranteed quality as well as care and respect for the environment included in every sachet.
- First class technical support
- Our technical teams are on hand to help and support you throughout the order process and beyond. Just call us and we’ll come and visit you or invite you to our facility.
- Benefit from over 35 years industry experience
- Our expertise when it comes to chemical manufacturing is a result of continued training, development and many years of hands on experience.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you