Our sachet packing facility is filled with several features that enable us to manufacture and deliver your product quickly and efficiently. With the ability to handle a range of substances and no limit on quantity, our sachet packaging is fast, flexible and accurate.
A flexible and practical packing service
Sachets are a versatile packaging type with a whole host of potential applications. As well as a convenient way to deliver product to end users in small quantities, they are cost-effective to produce and easy to pack for shipping.
Some common uses for sachets are:
- Product trials
When both time and money are a factor, sachets provide the perfect packaging solution for trialling and testing a product.
- Single-use products
When a product is designed for one use only, sachets provide a disposable and controlled way of delivering it to consumers.
Sachets offer the perfect form factor for sending product samples to prospective and existing customers and generate new business leads.
Sachet packing tailored to you
At ReAgent we aim to fully tailor our sachet services to your needs. Whether you want a custom design, a specific laminate type or want to fulfil particular sachet measurements, our sachet packers can help.
Our services include:
- Built-in printing: your logo, the batch number and manufacture dates on every sachet using our single-colour printer
- Faster output rate: outputting one sachet per second, we can produce up to 27,000 sachets in a day and get them to you within 24 hours
- Wide range of substances: we can handle any non-flammable substance that’s compatible with stainless steel
- Choice of laminates: we provide a range of laminate options, including PET/PE, Polyester/PE/Foil/PE, Tyvek and water soluble films
- Flexible quantities: our minimum order quantity is around 1,000 with no maximum, with our capacity being shaped entirely by your needs
- Variable volumes: our sachets can be tailored to hold from 0-100ml or from 0-100g of product
- Configurable dimensions: we offer sachet of 30mm, 50mm and 100mm in width and from 30mm to 100mm in length, regardless of the laminate being used
- Heat sealed: each sachet is hermetically sealed to guarantee preservation and freshness
- Made in the UK: all of our sachet jobs are manufactured, packed and shipped from our Cheshire based manufacturing facility in the UK.
Packing, delivery and export
Part of our contract packing service is our ability to ship orders locally, nationally and internationally using in-house and contracted ADR couriers. We can even ship orders directly to your customers if needed, along with your own branded paperwork. This helps to streamline the order fulfilment process and enables you to enjoy further cost savings.
Why choose ReAgent?
- No minimum or maximum order quantities
- We’re available for full scale manufacture jobs in excess of a million units as well as small prototype runs or samples.
- 100% manufactured in Great Britain
- Our facility is located in the heart of Cheshire and it’s from here that we fulfil all orders we receive.
- ISO accredited management systems
- We’re both ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 accredited meaning both the quality and environmental credentials of our work are of certifiably high standards.
- First class customer service
- We take extreme care and immense pride in offering what we believe to be one of the best customer support services in our industry.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you