About Calcium Chloride
Calcium chloride (CaCl2) is an inorganic compound that appears as white crystalline flakes at room temperature. As an anhydrous substance, it can readily absorb moisture and is therefore widely used as a desiccant.
The hygroscopic nature of calcium chloride means that containers must be kept tightly closed in order to prevent the content from absorbing moisture in the atmosphere.
Calcium chloride has a range of uses across many industries. It is used:
- As a deicer by preventing the formation of ice
- To increase the hardness of water in swimming pools
- In the food industry as a preservative, meat-tenderiser and raising agent
- As a medical treatment for hypocalcaemia
- To treat low levels of serum calcium in the blood
Why Buy Calcium Chloride from ReAgent UK?
As one of the leading chemical suppliers in the UK, we’re a business you can trust. When you buy from us, you’re buying from a company with:
- Over 40 years of industry experience
- Accreditation to the ISO 9001 Quality Standard
- Accreditation to the ISO 14001 Environmental Standard
- Industry-leading customer service
- Discounts available on bulk orders
- Nationwide next-day delivery
- Flexible manufacturing processes
- 100% quality guarantee on all products
ReAgent is ideally placed to handle all your chemical requirements, not only for calcium chloride but also for:
- pH Buffers
- Speciality Chemicals
- Test Kits
- Conductivity Standards
- Instrument Solutions
- Bespoke Formulations
A Name You Can Trust
As a leading B2B company, we work with businesses from a wide range of industry sectors. These include the:
- Pharamceutical industry
- Automotive industry
- Food industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Water treatment industry
- Power generation industry
- Engineering industry
- Dynamic seal industry
To name a few. Many of our customers are ‘blue chip’ companies who recognise that ReAgent is a name they can trust. This is because of the emphasis we place on providing the best quality products and service possible.
Quality is the bedrock of our company and we are proud of the excellent reputation we now enjoy within the UK chemical industry, not just for Quality Assured products, but also for competitive prices and exceptional customer service.
As part of our ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditations, we are regularly audited to ensure that we comply with the stringent requirements of the standards.
Speak to Us Today
There’s no time like the present. If you’re looking for top grade calcium chloride at the best price, have a look on our online shop where we have a range of products for sale. Or, if you would like to no more about how we can help you, contact our friendly customer service team today.