Need to Buy Conductivity Standards 25 MicroSiemens?
- We supply conductivity standards 25 microSiemens in 500 ml containers, with discounts available for bulk orders over 4 items
- Full MSDS also available to download from our website
- We also supply Conductivity Standard 20 µS, Conductivity Standard 84 µS, Conductivity Standard 100 µS, Conductivity Standard 500 µS, Conductivity Standard 650 µS, Conductivity Standard 1000 µS, Conductivity Standard 1200 µS, Conductivity Standard 1413 µS and Conductivity Standard 10000 µS
- In addition, all our products come with further options, including customised packaging and bespoke blending
How to Calibrate a Sensor
Popular conductivity meters can be calibrated by using a sample of known conductivity values. Typically, a conductivity solution with 1413 µS/cm is used (which we can also supply from ReAgent). Advanced meters allow the user to select from a wide range of pre-selected values and conditions to suit their needs.
For the most accurate results, calibration should be done within the same conditions as the samples, particularly in terms of temperature. Most meters can allow for calibration to be done as multiple points, allowing a better accuracy over a wide range of measured values.
Like some pH meters “recognise” auto-buffer solutions, some conductivity meters are able to detect when a standard sample is being measured and use that value as a reference point. This greatly simplifies measurements of multiple samples.
As mentioned, the temperature is also an important aspect which may affect final results, so it’s recommended to calibrate the meters at least with two different temperature points, to be able to establish a correction value if needed.
Different Types of Meters
There are many different types of meters, which can suit different applications. Meters can range from small portable devices to heavy bench equipment. Characteristics of different meters can include:
- Capacity to measure over a wide range of conductivity
- Incorporate a temperature sensor
- Automatically log results onto capture software
- Automatic calibration
- Ability to express in different units
Typically, lightweight meters are designed to be waterproof, which means they are ideal to be used in the field in wet conditions. On the other hand, bench devices tend to have more measurement options and are usually connected to a computer for automatic data collection.
At ReAgent, we’re very proud of our fast and efficient system. All our products come with a 100% quality guarantee and are usually shipped within 24 hours.
We’ve been established in the market as a chemical manufacturer for over 40 years and during that time we’ve built an enviable reputation for high-quality products and excellent customer services. Simply contact us for a quote or free technical advice.