Our team members at Chemspec
We had 2 team members representing ReAgent at Chemspec: our Sales Director Darren Wilson and our General Manager Simon Tasker. Here’s a bit more information about them:
Darren joined ReAgent in 1989 and worked on our factory floor until 2000. Darren has since gained a raft of technical qualifications, become a Member of The Royal Society of Chemistry as well as being accredited with a Professional Diploma in Manufacturing from The Manufacturing Institute. As Sales Director Darren is responsible for implementing strategic changes in sales to enable us to achieve our growth plans, implementation of key account management and expanding sales into new markets.
With a background in LEAN manufacturing, management and engineering, Simon joined us in 2011 from The Manufacturing Advisory Service North West. Responsible not only for the day to day business management, Simon coordinates improvement projects, HR, staff training, whilst working with the Managing Director and Sales Director to deploy and develop business plans as well as company strategy, general policy deployment and planning.
If you’d like to meet the rest of our senior team, take a look at our management team page.
Find us at Chemspec
We were at stand number C01, here’s a map to give an idea of our location at the event.
We’re a specialist packing and blending company dedicated to providing excellent service to businesses from all industries throughout the UK and Europe.
- Our services: How can we help you?
- Quality: Find out about the quality standards that underpin our work
- Case studies: Read about how other businesses have benefited from working with ReAgent
- Why choose ReAgent?: What makes ReAgent stand out from the crowd?
- Company history: Discover how ReAgent grew from a husband and wife team back in 1977 to the company it is today