Why Buy Hydrochloric Acid 0.01M Online from ReAgent Chemicals?
ReAgent can supply hydrochloric acid 0.01M in 2.5L containers, with bulk discounts available. We also offer further options, from specific pack sizes to custom packaging. Simply contact us for more details and free technical advice.
Worldwide Consumption of Hydrochloric Acid
Typically, worldwide uses of hydrochloric acid are as follows (data from 2005):
- 28% used in the synthesis of inorganic compounds
- 13% used in the synthesis of organic compounds
- 12% used in the food industry
- 10% used in brine treatment for chloralkali
- 8% used in steel pickling
- 4% used in oil well acidulation
- 4% used in the production of chlorine
- 2% used in the cleaning of swimming pools
- 23% used in miscellaneous applications, including:
- Recovery from used catalysts
- pH control
- Sand and clay purification
- Sludge removal
- Regeneration of ion-exchange resins used for water treatment
Typically, Europe and China are the largest producers, with over 6,000 thousand tonnes, quickly followed by the United States with over 4,000 thousand tonnes and finally Japan with over 2,000 thousand tonnes.
Canada comes bottom of the list with less than 200 thousand tonnes. Europe has seen the biggest increase, from only 1,000 thousand tonnes in 1994 to the current levels, about 6 times higher (data from 2005).
All our products come with a 100% quality guarantee and are usually shipped within 24 hours after purchase. Ina addition to hydrochloric acid, we have a wide range of products, from pharmaceutical chemicals and test kits to petrochemicals and bespoke solutions. Please take a few minutes to browse through our website.
With over 40 years in the field, we’ve built an enviable reputation for high-quality products and excellent customer service. There is always a friendly member of staff waiting to help you with a smile!