Outsourcing to UK bottle filler ReAgent allows you to take advantage of our years of experience, skilled operations team and our network of industry contacts to deliver your product in bulk saving valuable time and money.
Since starting out in 1977, we’ve built up a network of suppliers for all manner of materials, always focusing on the entire product delivery process from development to packaging. We’ve supplied our contract bottling services to a number of happy clients to read more please view our case studies page.
A bottling service that meets your needs
We can supply a number of bottling materials to suit your product and are capable of handling a wide range of substances, both hazardous and non-hazardous. Our facility is equipped with a whole host of specialist filling equipment including:
- Automatic volumetric bottle filling machines
- Peristaltic dosing pumps
- High viscosity-compatible mixing equipment
- In-house water treatment plant
- A range of laboratory analysis equipment.
We continue to invest heavily in the professional development of our team, as well as making additional investments in the latest specialist machinery and manufacturing equipment. It is this ongoing commitment to growth and development that enables us to remain on the leading edge of the bottling industry.
Focus on growing your business
With ReAgent taking care of manufacturing, bottling and fulfilling your orders, you’ll be free to go after new business, grow your accounts and develop your company. Thanks to our flexible delivery solutions including the option to deliver directly to your customers straight from our factory, you’ll be able to make further savings on typical contract bottling prices.
To discuss your requirements further and obtain a quote, get in touch with us today.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Fully configurable and adaptable
- We adapt our facility to fit around your needs so you get the most efficient and cost effective solution for you.
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified
- Our quality and environmental certifications demonstrate our continued commitment to providing excellent products without compromising the environment.
- Full access to our team and our facility
- Our team and our facility are always at your disposal. Our door is also open for customer audits and if there’s anything you want us to change as a result we’ll work with you to make it happen.
- Excellent value for money
- The flexible nature of our bespoke service means you only pay for what you need, freeing up your budget for investment elsewhere in your business.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you