What is Chemical Mixing?
Chemical mixing is a critical process used in various industries, such as pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food, mineral, and plastic. It can include dry blending, emulsification, particle size reduction, paste mixing, and homogenisation in order to achieve your desired custom blend.
A Chemical Mixer You Can Trust
With over 40 years’ experience in chemical manufacturing, we have the expertise and extensive knowledge to mix the chemical blend you need for your business. We are committed to the highest quality standards, provide our employees with the latest training, and continually invest in specialist equipment.
Whether you’re looking to scale up, improve on an existing formulation, or create a new formula from scratch, we can provide a bespoke contract and chemical blend, whether that’s a powder, cream, or liquid. We will also work closely with you to meet your business targets and ensure a smooth supply chain so that you always have enough product to fulfil your orders.
You can expect end-to-end support, including pre-sales technical advice, competitive pricing for raw materials, creating any required specifications, ensuring regulation and legislation compliance, samples and testing. That’s all before scaling up into production, packaging, labelling, and delivery – and of course after-sales support.
Bespoke Chemical Mixing
Because we’ve been manufacturing chemicals since 1977, we are equipped to handle any chemical mix your business may require. From corrosive acid to flammable liquid, we have an extensive range of chemicals and equipment to create the perfect formula for you.
Backed by International Standards
All of our work is backed by the internationally recognised ISO 9001:2008. This ensures that your product will meet strict guidelines and quality standards while adhering to tight deadlines. We can also mix chemicals, such as biological reagents, to ISO 13485:2016 standards for use with medical devices.
Additionally, our high-shear chemical mixing machine enables us to handle raw materials safely and responsibly, including chemicals of high viscosity. We also use cutting edge technologies that mix accurately to reduce waste, giving you better value for money.
Streamlining Fulfilment and Reducing Costs
We provide a range of additional services to complement your chemical mixing job in order to streamline the fulfilment process and reduce costs. These include:
- Multiple packaging options – whether that’s sachets, ampoules, bottles, jerricans, drums, IBCs, or even tankers
- Custom label design – our in-house label designer can make a label to your specifications, or you can provide your own design to ensure your product matches your brand
- Personalised documentation – to completely customise your order, we can send your own branded dispatch notes and invoices along with your product. Many of our customers use this option when sending their product directly from our factory to their own customers
- ADR registered couriers – as part of our commitment to Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of Chemicals regulations (REACH), we always use ADR-registered couriers who are trained in transporting hazardous chemicals.
- Delivery tracking – our tracking service enables you to monitor the progress of your consignment for complete peace of mind from production to delivery
Commitment to the Environment
We are committed to keeping the environment as clean as possible by minimising our waste and sourcing materials in a sustainable way. We are accredited with the ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard which serves as a reminder of this responsibility and is a sign of our continuous commitment.
When you choose ReAgent, you can rest assured that your product is made to the highest quality standards while creating the minimal amount of waste possible. Our 40-plus years of industry experience make us a leading UK chemical mixing company.
Why choose ReAgent?
- The tools and the training to realise your products
- The level of investment needed for machinery, technology and training to undertake complex chemical mixing is considerable. We’ve built up our facilities along with our workforce over 3 decades to create a quality, feature-packed and highly flexible chemical mixing service so you don’t have to.
- First class technical support
- Our friendly and professional technical team are on hand to support and advise you before, during and after your order is complete either in person or over the phone.
- Protection of your ideas, processes and product
- We happily enter into non-disclosure agreements with customers because we understand the need to protect intellectual property and safeguard the interests of your business.
- Tap into over 40 years’ experience in the chemical mixing business
- We've been mixing and blending chemicals since 1977 and during that time we’ve built up a wealth of knowledge and experience making us experts in our field.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you