What is Chemical Mixing?
Chemical mixing is an essential process used in various industries, such as pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food, mineral, and plastic. It often includes a variety of processes like dry blending, emulsification, particle size reduction, paste mixing, and homogenisation in order to achieve a desired custom blend.
A Chemical Mixer You Can Trust
With over 40 years’ experience in the chemical manufacturing industry, we have extensive knowledge on how to mix the chemical blend that is right for your business. Our commitment to quality, dedication to the latest training, and continual investment in specialist equipment means that you can relax knowing that your product is in competent hands.
Whether you’re looking to scale up, improve on existing formulation, or create a new formula from scratch, ReAgent can offer you a bespoke contract and bespoke chemical blend. We will also work closely with you to meet your business targets, whether your solution is powder, cream, or liquid.
Bespoke Chemical Mix
Because we’ve been manufacturing chemicals since 1977, we are equipped to handle any chemical mix your business may require. From corrosive acid to flammable liquid, we have an extensive range of chemicals and equipment that we can utilise to create the perfect formula for you.
Backed by International Standards
All of our work is backed by the internationally recognised ISO 9001:2008. This ensures that your product will meet strict guidelines and quality standards while adhering to tight deadlines.
On top of this, our high-shear chemical mixing machine enables us to handle raw materials safely and responsibly, including chemicals of high viscosity. We also use cutting edge technologies that mix accurately to reduce waste, giving you better value for your money.
Streamline Fulfilment and Reduced Costs
We provide a range of additional services to complement your mixing job in order to streamline the fulfilment process and reduce costs. These include:
- Multiple packaging options – whether it’s sachets, ampoules, bottles, jerricans, drums, or IBCs, we work with our customers to select the most appropriate packaging solution for their product.
- Custom label design – our in-house label designer can make a label to your specifications, or you can provide your own design to ensure your product matches your company’s unique style.
- Personalised documentation – to completely customise your order, we offer the option to send your own branded dispatch notes and invoices along with your goods. Many of our customers use this option when sending their product directly from our factory to their own customers.
- ADR registered couriers – as part of our commitment to Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of Chemicals regulations (REACH), we always use ADR-registered couriers who are trained in transporting hazardous chemicals. We also have a track service that enables you to monitor the progress of your consignment, for complete peace of mind from production to delivery.
Commitment to the Environment
As responsible chemical mixers, we are committed to keeping the environment as clean as possible by minimising our waste and sourcing materials in a sustainable way. We are accredited with the ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard which serves as a reminder of this responsibility. It is also a symbol to our customers of our continuous commitment
When you choose ReAgent, you can rest assured that your product is produced with the highest quality possible, while creating the minimal amount of waste possible. Our 40 years’ of industry experience make us a leading UK chemical mixing company – so how can we help you today?
Why choose ReAgent?
- The tools and the training to realise your products
- The level of investment needed for machinery, technology and training to undertake complex chemical mixing is considerable. We’ve built up our facilities along with our workforce over 3 decades to create a quality, feature-packed and highly flexible chemical mixing service so you don’t have to.
- First class technical support
- Our friendly and professional technical team are on hand to support and advise you before, during and after your order is complete either in person or over the phone.
- Protection of your ideas, processes and product
- We happily enter into non-disclosure agreements with customers because we understand the need to protect intellectual property and safeguard the interests of your business.
- Tap into over 35 years’ experience in the chemical mixing business
- We've been mixing and blending chemicals since 1977 and during that time we’ve built up a wealth of knowledge and experience making us experts in our field.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you