At ReAgent, our experience as a UK contract filling company spans over 40 years. Our services also include the expert manufacturing and handling of a variety of chemical products. So whether you need specific containers or sachets to be filled, or need help finding the best packaging solution for your formula, we have the skills and know-how to prepare your product and bring it to your chosen market.
A Flexible and Bespoke Filling Service
Flexibility is a key part of our contract filling service. We have the ability to fill a variety of different containers with countless types of substances, and we can manufacture these to almost any size or order. By adapting our capacity to the unique demands of our customers, we’re able to deliver a truly bespoke service that is one of the best in the UK.
Our in-house team and specialist equipment are capable of handling a wide range of chemical substances, including:
- High viscosity materials, like petroleum jellies and waxes
- Powders, creams, gels and liquids
- Products with short shelf life, which our ADR couriers will get to you rapidly after filling
- Highly volatile substances
- Highly corrosive materials, like strong acids and alkalis
- Toxic and hazardous solutions
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous solutions
- Complete pack customisation
We also offer a variety of packaging materials and sizes so that our customers have complete control over the safety of their finished product. These include:
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) containers – these provide durability, recyclability, resistance to heat, and resistance to hazardous substances
- Stainless steel – this material comes in standard packs of 208L and 1000L and is commonly used in our steel drums and IBCs
- Composite – for volatile substances that need to be packed using a mixture of steel and HDPE. We offer drums made of composite for such occasions
- Glass – we offer hermetically sealed glass ampoules in volumes from 0-2ml or 0-2g
- Sachet films – we can fill liquid, powder, gel or cream into a range of sachet film types, from nylon/PE to semi-permeable plastics
Why Choose Us?
When you outsource your filling services to ReAgent, you can rest easy knowing that the handling of our product will be taken care from start to finish. There are a number of reasons that establish us as expert contract fillers beside the incredible range of batch sizes and chemical substances we can handle.
All of our labels have been certified to British Standard 5609, meaning that their durability has been tested through immersion in sea water for three months. Our advanced IT infrastructure also enables us to track all raw materials and batches throughout the filling process, and gives us fill traceability on dispatches.
Our filling service can be utilised in conjunction with our other facilities, such as chemical mixing or blending, shipping management, and direct delivery to end users. This gives you a fully bespoke service from start to finish. For further enquiries, why not get in touch with ReAgent today?
Why choose ReAgent?
- Open and friendly service
- We're happy to field any technical questions you might have and our door is always open if you want to come in to meet with us or perform an audit of our facility.
- Security and protection for your products and ideas
- We’re happy to enter into non-disclosure agreements with our customers to help protect their intellectual property.
- ISO certified quality and environmental standards
- Our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard goes hand in hand with our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard enabling us to provide high quality products manufactured with consideration and respect for the environment.
- Over 3 decades of contract filling experience
- We’ve been contract filling since 1977 and as a result we’re experts in the field.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you