Expert Liquid Filling to Suit You
With over 40 years in the industry, ReAgent have the skills and expertise to meet your business needs. As one of the leading UK chemical companies, we offer huge flexibility in our facility when it comes to configuring filling equipment and customising your product.
Thanks to our highly capable liquid filling machines, we handle a vast array of substances including liquids, powders, creams and gels. We are always ensuring we have the training and equipment to meet your needs.
Substances we fill include:
- Volatile or unstable liquids requiring specialist packaging and handling
- Acids and alkalis in both high and low concentrations
- Powders, creams and gels
- Substances with high viscosity (up to 50,000cP)
- Toxic chemicals
- Pure chemicals as well as solutions
- Both organic and inorganic liquids
- Non-hazardous substances like deionised water
Serving a Variety of Industry Sectors
Since our foundation back in 1977, we’ve been contract liquid fillers for thousands of UK and international businesses across a huge variety of industry sectors. Not only does this show our ability to quickly adapt to your industry-specific requirements, it also enables us to bring our knowledge and experience of other industries to help improve your own process.
Some of the industries we supply to include:
- Oil and Petrochemical
- Power Generation
- Government and Defence
Bespoke Packaging and Labelling
Your business and your product are unique, so it’s only right that we offer an in-house label design service to give you complete control over the look and feel of your end product. Once we have filled, bottled, and sealed your products, we give it a label made from hard-wearing polyethylene. This material provides excellent durability, and we even give you the option to customise this label so that it boasts your own design and branding. All labels we provide, whether customised or not, comply with European CLP regulations.
Supply Chain Management
Our services extend far beyond liquid filler. We offer a bespoke chemical manufacturing service as well as full supply chain management. This means we can take care of sourcing your raw materials and manufacturing your product before packing, labelling and shipping it with your custom documents and packaging to any destination – domestically or overseas.
We also operate within an ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard. This means we take great care to minimise waste and dispose of any hazardous waste responsibly across all operations in our facility.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Security, protection and safety
- If you’d like us to sign non-disclosure agreements with you that’s no problem. We understand the importance of safeguarding your products and your ideas.
- Recognised industry experts
- Our company history speaks for itself: over 35 years in the chemical industry and still going strong.
- Open door policy
- If you want to meet with us to discuss your order or would like to visit our facility to perform an audit our door is always open.
- Continual improvement of facility
- We use the principles of LEAN manufacturing to ensure we constantly work to improve every aspect of our manufacturing facility.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you