ReAgent is an Investors in People company, and from time to time we are looking to take on new staff to join our ever growing team and business, check back another time for more information.
Hours: 37.5 per week (Mon – Fri 08.30 – 16.50)
Title: Technical sales representative
Location: Office based – Runcorn
Blend chemicals in accordance with set SOP’s in a safe and accurate manner to ensure the end product is in line with customer expectation. Also to assist dispatch to ensure goods are dispatched on–time and accurately and adhere to current legislation regarding the labelling of hazardous goods for transport.
The majority of the working day will be spent working in the manufacturing area and will involve the batch manufacture of chemical mixtures in batch sizes ranging from 1L up to 5000L to tight specifications. Finished blends will then be transferred into sales containers. Many of the blends involve handling of Corrosive, Flammable and Toxic chemicals and the safe handling of these materials is of utmost importance. Occasionally there will be a requirement to work full-time in dispatch to cover periods of holiday or absence Periodically it will be necessary to provide cover for the warehouse functions and this will involve the loading / unloading of deliveries and booking in / storage of raw materials.
Reporting to: Production Team Leader
- FLT – Counterbalance & Reach (this is preferable but not essential)
- Computer literate – Web based dispatch systems / In house database / Outlook
- Chemical handling background preferred
- Ability to follow written Work instructions.
- Competant and confident in using simple machinery and equipment.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines to meet customer expectation
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Approachable and polite
- Company contributory pension scheme
- 20 Days Annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual Christmas shutdown
- Salary – £20K For probationary period (6months) then on to circa £21.5k following probation period end.
- Monday to Friday from 08.30 – 16.50
- Lunch break (30 minutes)
- Rest break morning and afternoon (10 minutes)
- Occasional overtime may be required
Any questions, or to apply for this position; please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team through email@example.com
|Submit Application||Download Job Specification|