Our manufacturing facilities
With almost 40,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space and an over 60,000 sq. ft. secure bonded storage yard, we have the capacity to manufacture many thousands of tons of chemicals per year.
Our on-site chemical manufacturing facilities include:
- Mixing vessels of different sizes, speeds, and capabilities
- Class 7 cleanrooms
- State-of-the-art QC laboratory
- Packing, repacking and labelling services
- Temperature-controlled storage
- High purity water supply
We also offer delivery and export, either to your premises or directly to your clients, and all chemical manufacturing and production adheres to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 quality standards.
Chemical mixing vessels
We have a number of mixing vessels that cater for different needs and a range of industries. Our specialist tanks include:
- HDPE mixing tanks up to 20,000L – for non flammable low hazard blends, acids and alkalis. These tanks have impeller mixers with optional filtration on outlet. Each tank is supplied with high purity water that conforms to USP (United States Pharmacopoeia) water for injection.
- Stainless steel mixing tanks up to 22,500L – we can blend high flashpoint flammable materials in our large stainless steel tanks, which have a large paddle mixer designed for non-viscous solutions. The tanks are baffled, with large impellers for effective blending, and have vessels on load cells for accurate dosing.
In our modern QC laboratory, our in-house chemists work with our customers on product development and conduct a variety of in-house tests with equipment that includes:
- Autotitrator – for acid-base, redox and silver titrations
- pH / conductivity meters
- UV – Vis spectrophotometer
- Moisture balances
- Density measurement
We can also carry out a range of compendial tests to set methods.
We manufacture and supply a variety of high purity grades of water, including distilled, deionised, demineralised, and EP (European Pharmacopoeia) & USP (United States Pharmacopoeia) quality water.
- Twin bed water deionisation plant producing 10,000L of water per hour at 0.056µS/cm – deionised water can be ordered by the tanker as well as smaller volumes
- Vapour compression distiller producing 2,000L of distilled water per day
- High purity water ring main producing 1,000L per hour
Our packing, repacking and labelling services include:
- Semi-automated filling and packing lines for liquids between 500ml and 5L at a fill rate varying from four to 10 per minute
- Glass ampoule filling and sealing machine – 800 ampoules/hr
- Shrink sleeves to seal bottle necks
- Torque equipment to tighten caps – torques up to 20nm
- Hand or wraparound labelling for cylindrical bottles
- Loading shipping containers ready for delivery
Fume and dust extraction
Our various fume and dust extraction facilities mitigate different risks. We have flammable fume extraction, two walk-in fume booths, a fume cupboard, and extraction arms. The most recent addition to our capabilities is a four metre wide, three metre tall, two metre deep ATEX-rated fume extraction booth that fits three IBCs simultaneously and is primarily used for handling hazardous chemicals.
We welcome customer audits and understand how essential and beneficial they are for both you and for us.
Both existing and potential customers are equally welcome to audit our manufacturing facilities and you can always expect to be treated in an open and hospitable manner. We respond positively to suggested measures that come from audits, as we are always looking for ways to improve our manufacturing facility.
You’ll need to meet certain criteria in order to arrange an audit, including order volume, order frequency, spend, and type of chemical you require.