A Fully Bespoke Blending Service
With the capacity to handle any liquid, powder, cream, or gel, ReAgent are one of the leading chemical blending companies in the UK. Whether you wish to minimise your team’s exposure to hazardous chemicals, or simply focus on other areas of your business, we can blend your chemicals within a safe, controlled environment.
At ReAgent, there is a range of raw materials at your fingertips; and, with the ability to blend more viscous substances, we can produce exclusive custom formulations that are tailored to your specific needs. Our chemical blending service includes:
- Pre and post treatment of blends
- Filtration down to as little as 0.2 micron
- Blends at elevated temperatures
- High viscosity chemical blending
- Powder blending
Because we are a company who put customers first, we will advise you along the way on any aspect of the blending process so that you are as involved as you’d like to be. We can even sign confidentiality agreements, if necessary, to ensure the protection of your product.
High Viscosity Blenders
Thanks to our highly configurable blending machines, we are able to blend substances which have a viscosity of approximately 50,000cP. This is done by using a range of heating equipment to manipulate the viscosity of a substance, meaning more freedom when it comes to formulating your product.
Tailored Packaging and Labelling Options
Our first-class chemical blending service includes a range of packaging and labelling options to suit the needs of your product. As expert contract bottlers, we’ll work to find a packaging solution that fits your budget and requirements. Whether you need your product delivered in bulk, or in single-use containers, we have the size and material that’s right for you.
We have access to a wealth of materials that are compatible with a variety of chemicals, from corrosive acids to flammable liquids. The packaging options we have available include:
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) bottles ranging from 5ml to 1 litre
- HDPE jerricans from 2to 25 litres
- Steel, plastic, and composite drums capable of holding up to 208 litres
- HDPE or metal Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) with a 1,000 litre capacity
- Hermetically sealed glass ampoules
- Sachets with a 1 – 100ml capacity
By working with ReAgent, you will also benefit from the fully customisable labelling service we offer. Your finished product will be delivered, via our ADR-approved couriers, to any location worldwide. If required, we can also deliver directly to your customers – just get in touch for more details.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Benefit from over 3 decades experience
- We’re proud of our long history of providing first class chemical blending services and we are passionate about sharing the knowledge and experience we have gained with customers both old and new.
- A service unique to your needs
- We can blend batches from 1ml right up to 200Kg at up to 50,000cP of viscosity. Depending on your needs we can filter solutions down to microscopic levels of purity. Whatever your requirements demand, we offer the flexibility and expertise to make your products a reality.
- ISO9001 certified quality
- Our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard helps to ensure we meet your needs and continually strive to improve the service we offer. It helps us provide a guarantee that every product we manufacture is of the highest standard.
- Manufactured in the UK
- We don’t outsource our manufacturing services or sub-contract any work abroad so we have complete control over the quality and delivery of goods we manufacture. Our customers know that their products are manufactured and shipped from our Cheshire based factory in the heart of the UK.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you