ReAgent Are Trusted UK Contract Manufacturers
When you decide to outsource your toll chemical manufacturing, you need a company with the knowledge and equipment to make your plans a reality. With ReAgent, you get almost five decades of contract manufacturing and packaging experience, as well as access to state-of-the-art facilities.
Our accreditations to the ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard ensure that we’re always following stringent quality regulations and upholding sustainable manufacturing processes. This means you can rest easy knowing that your products are in reliable hands.
Working with contract manufacturers you can trust gives you the time to focus on other aspects of your business. This is why building a strong relationship with our customers is key: together, we can make your business grow and succeed.
Contract Manufacturing Services to Suit Your Needs
At ReAgent, our almost 50 years of experience in the manufacture and delivery of bespoke toll chemicals means we can give you expert advice, flexible contract manufacturing, and a range of packaging services that fit around your specific requirements.
This is in addition to offering you full control over the development of your product from day one. That’s what makes ReAgent one of the leading contract manufacturing suppliers in the UK.
As well as supplying chemicals and raw materials, our expert technical team is on-hand to help and advise you on costs and legal obligations. We also provide up-to-date reports on the production process and progress of your product. Working with a manufacturing business you can trust gives you the time to focus on other aspects of your business. This is why building a strong relationship with our customers is key: Together, we can make your business grow and succeed.
Our Contract Manufacturing Process
Working with contract manufacturers is a great way to save money on capital costs because the manufacturing facility and production equipment is outsourced. Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations (CDMOs) also offer you the opportunity to:
- Take advantage of advanced skills and know-how
- Benefit from stricter quality control practices
- Focus on other important aspects of your business
- Benefit from economies of scale and get reduced costs for raw materials
As a leading contract manufacturing supplier, ReAgent offers you all of the above and more. Our skilled team and specialist equipment are able to handle any substance, including liquids, powders, gels, and creams, as well as bespoke formulations.
You can also take advantage of our access to a huge amount of raw materials, and use our dedicated purchasing team to get the best quality product at a competitive price.
Our contract manufacturing services include:
- Mixing and blending custom chemicals and speciality solutions
- Bottle filling services, including glass ampoules
- Assistance with product development and design
- Prototyping new formulations
- Full production runs
- Packing, repacking, and labelling
- Delivery and export, either to your premises or directly to your customers
Our full contract manufacturing service includes an enormous range of packaging options for hazardous and non-hazardous substances alike. Whether it’s an acid, alkali, flammable liquid or toxic material, we can offer you safe packaging that upholds the integrity of your product.
Our range of packaging materials includes, but is not limited to:
- 0-2 ml hermetically sealed glass ampoules
- HDPE or glass bottles ranging from 5ml-1L
- 2-25L HDPE jerricans
- 200L metal, plastic or composite drums
- 1,000L HDPE IBCs with steel cage
- 25,000L road tankers
Secure and Confidential Outsourcing
When you choose ReAgent to take care of your contract manufacturing needs, you can rest assured we understand that your ideas and your products always belong to you. That is why we routinely enter into non-disclosure contracts with customers to protect their ideas, processes, and products.
Our Contract Manufacturing Quality Guarantee
We create solutions for a range of clients in different industries, from cosmetics and pharmaceuticals to medical devices and automotive. We also provide production runs from as little as one unit upwards in order to meet the needs of your business.
No size is too big or too small. Whether you need to manufacture a single ampoule or a bulk size shipping container full of 1,000L IBCs, you’ll get the same quality management and attention to detail, ensuring your product meets the most stringent of standards.
In addition to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard and 14001:2015 environmental standard, we are also accredited to the ISO 13485:2016 quality standard specific to medical devices, as well as the ISO 45001 occupational health & safety standard.
Flexible, Well-Equipped Facilities
We want to offer the right balance of experience, equipment, staff, and training to meet the needs of our customers. We achieve this with our state-of-the-art facilities, including:
- Specialist equipment for the mixing and blending of bespoke toll chemicals
- 8D problem solving and automotive supply chain toolkits
- Onsite water plant for the manufacture of EP and USP standard deionised water
- Skilled production team trained in LEAN manufacturing
- Fully automated ampoule filling and bottling facilities
- Full supply chain management expertise
Industry-Leading Customer Service
As part of our contract manufacturing services, we will provide first-class customer service before, during, and after your transaction. We’re just as happy to talk over the phone as we are in person, whether that’s at our Cheshire-based facility or at your own premises.
- When you first contact us, our knowledgeable and friendly technical sales team will listen to your requirements to understand what you need
- You are welcome to perform an audit of our factory, and we will be ready to implement any suggestions you might have afterwards
- We’re on hand to support you during the development and processing of your product, and can adapt our facility to fit your needs
- We also provide a fully customisable labelling service and your finished product can be delivered, via our ADR-approved couriers, to any location worldwide. We can also deliver directly to your customers
- Once you’ve received your product, we provide ongoing assistance and technical advice whenever you need it, at no additional charge
Why Choose ReAgent as Your Contract Manufacturing Supplier?
- 3 generations’ worth of experience
ReAgent has always been a family business and the traditional values, expert knowledge and extensive experience we’ve gained since our foundation in 1977 has been passed down three generations.
- So much more than contract manufacturing
We also offer custom labelling, packaging and shipping as well as full traceability on all batches and consignments.
- Limitless possibilities
All elements of our services are configurable from machinery and training to labels, packaging and delivery documentation. This allows us to pass on greater savings to our customers through increased efficiency and ensures we meet their exact requirements.
- Fully managed supply chain
Not only do we source high quality raw materials to make your product we can also ship your products to anywhere in the world along with custom labels, packaging and delivery notes including your company branding.