Bespoke Chemical Solutions
If you’re looking for a chemical manufacturer skilled in chemical blending, you will find an extensive range of off-the-shelf organic and inorganic solutions at ReAgent. Our chemical solutions service includes bespoke chemical blends, specialist packaging, and non-standard quantities.
As well as our variety of chemical solutions, we also provide:
- Pack sizes ranging from 0.1ml to 1,000 litres
- Batches from one to one million units (depending on pack size)
- Packaging to suit your products, from glass ampoules to 1,000 litre HDPE IBCs
- Bespoke labels that adhere to European REACH regulations for labelling chemical products
At ReAgent, our involvement doesn’t just end when your bespoke chemical solution has been manufactured. We take care of your product through to delivery. You can even have your product delivered directly to your customers from our factory.
With our end-to-end support process, we provide first-class service tailored to your specific requirements, no matter what they are. That includes managing the supply chain to ensure continuity of supply, and you have the products you need when you need them.
What Are Chemical Solutions?
Chemical solutions are homogenous mixtures of several different substances that have been dissolved together. Chemical solutions include a solute and a solvent. The former is dissolved in the latter in varying amounts until the limit of solubility is reached.
Solutions are typically thought of as liquids, but gaseous and even solid solutions do exist. The air we breathe, for example, is a gas-gas solution composed of oxygen and nitrogen, as well as trace amounts of carbon dioxide, hydrogen, and neon. Meanwhile, a solid solution involves the mixture of elements at an atomic level, such as with steel, which is the result of the combining of carbon in iron.
Chemical solutions can also involve dissolving gases or solids in liquids, such as in the case of adding carbon dioxide to water to create carbonated drinks, or adding sugar to water as a sweetener. At ReAgent, we specialise in liquid chemical solutions and bespoke chemical solutions, and we are able to accommodate a range of requirements and formulas.
High-Quality Raw Materials
Quality chemical solutions start with quality raw materials. We’re committed to sourcing the best possible materials, and it’s one of the reasons our customers keep coming back.
The basic material for many chemical solutions is water. We only use European Pharmacopoeia (EP), United States Pharmacopoeia (USP), and standard water that’s been manufactured in our Cheshire-based facility. This is to ensure that our stringent ISO certified quality standards are met, and gives you the reassurance of the integrity of your product.
For the rest of our raw materials, we have built up a reliable network of wholesalers and traders across the UK over the last 40 years. This means that you get the best quality materials at the most affordable price – and if there is ever a material you require that we don’t stock, we can easily source it for you.
Chemical Solutions Analysis
Analysing chemical solutions is crucial to ensure regulatory compliance and quality standards. Chemical solution analysis is also used to determine the physical properties of the chemical composition.
Each chemical solution we manufacture will undergo a process of rigorous testing to assess its quality and conformance. Some of the tests we are able to perform include:
- Assays – used for testing biochemical substances
- pH – used for testing levels of acidity in a solution
- Conductivity – tests the ability of a solution to conduct electricity
- UV/Vis Spectrophotometry – to quantitatively determine metal ions, organic compounds, and biological macromolecules in solutions
- Viscosity – measured in centipoise and used to determine the thickness of a substance
- Specific gravity – measures the density of a substance against the same mass of water
The Handling of Chemical Solutions in Our Lab
To provide the best possible value to our customers, we only analyse what is necessary to meet the specifications of your final product. We also supply certificates of analysis, as well as certificates on conformity to show that a product meets any required standards.
We are also accredited to several ISO standards, including the ISO 9001 Quality Standard, the ISO 14001 Environmental Standard, the ISO 13485 Standard for Medical Devices, and the ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Standard. This provides our customers with peace of mind that all the chemical solutions we handle comply with stringent quality, environmental and occupational directives, regulations, and responsibilities. Additionally, we hold the ISO 13485 accreditation, allowing us to handle chemical solutions that are designed for medical devices.
Collaborative Working Relationships
While we are experts at manufacturing chemical solutions and compounds, our customers are the experts when it comes to your product and the needs of your end user. At ReAgent, we take a collaborative approach with our customers. You’ll find that we work hard to understand your business and your customers’ needs so we can ensure everyone is getting what they need.
Continual development and improvement is also a key part of life at ReAgent. This means that we are open to learning and developing new manufacturing techniques that will help us to serve you better. We are also always open to customer audits of our facility and welcome any requests for improvement.
What Chemical Solutions Does ReAgent Manufacture?
We are able to accommodate a wide range of standard chemical solutions and bespoke chemical solutions requirements at ReAgent. With our state-of-the-art facility and team of technical experts, nothing is too big or complicated. Among the chemical solutions we manufacture are organic and inorganic solutions, acidic solutions, flammable solutions, cleaning chemicals, and bespoke blends.
Greener Chemical Solutions
Manufacturing chemical solutions in as green a way as possible is very important to us. As we’ve mentioned above, we hold the ISO 14001 Environmental Standard. This means that all the chemical solutions we manufacture and supply comply with strict quality and environmental legislation, regulations, and responsibilities.
When you talk to us about your chemical solutions needs, we’ll work together to create or manufacture a solution that’s as green as possible. We’ll consider each aspect of our chemical solution manufacturing process, and implement actions that either eliminate or reduce the impact that they may have on the environment.
Chemical Solutions Manufacturer
If you’re looking for a chemical solutions manufacturer that will work with you to create the best solution for you, provide outstanding customer service and technical advice every step of the way, and ensure your products are of the highest quality, contact ReAgent today.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Every batch fully traceable
- Our automated in-house database gives us full traceability on all batches and each consignment is also fully traceable via our couriers tracking system.
- Family run business
- We’ve been a family run business since 1977 and whilst we’ve grown and developed as a business since then, the traditional values and standards of our founders still remain at the heart of everything we do.
- Open door policy
- Our door is always open to customers and prospective customers alike. Whether you want to discuss an order, talk through challenges and problems or perform an audit on our facility we’re here for you.
- Increase value to the end user
- Many of our customers outsource their entire supply function to ReAgent so rather than us delivering their product to them and them delivering it to their customers we simply deliver direct to their customers. Cutting out a step in the fulfilment process increases efficiency, speeds up delivery, helps cut costs and adds value for the end user.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you