Reagent is a manufacturer of chemical reagents and standard solutions. Our product range is manufactured and managed against ISO 9001. The site is located at the Whitehouse Industrial Estate, Runcorn and is a privately owned SME employing less than 40 people. Our customer base is constantly expanding and includes a number of leading household named companies. We are committed to protecting the environment and the influence we may have on others. We are committed to preserving and restoring the environment, as we believe this is vital to our present and future success.
Our commitment is fundamental to everything we do and the way in which we operate.
It is the Company policy to:
- Meet applicable environmental legislation, regulations, related industrial practices and voluntary commitments.
- Minimize/reduce the impact that our business has on the environment, through the consideration of resource use including energy, water and raw materials and by a positive approach to waste management that considers reducing, re-using and recycling and the careful and responsible disposal of the remainder.
- Minimize the risks of accidents or other problems, such as pollution and nuisance, which may harm people and the environment.
- Ensure that all of our employees and others working for or on behalf of the organisation are informed and aware of their own and the Company’s responsibility towards protecting the environment.
- Ensure that our related management systems are robust, implemented and maintained as required to the appropriate standard.
- Define actions and monitor our performance to ensure we meet our commitment to the environment.
- Use environmental indicators in a plan that sets objectives and targets which are reviewed annually and monitored through a commitment to continual improvement.
- Make this policy available to the general public as a statement of our environmental commitment.
For more information about our Environmental Policy, please get in touch.