Fast and Efficient Contract Packing
With first-class customer service and the experience and expertise that comes more than 40 years of repacking chemicals, ReAgent is a renowned contract packer that can tailor its service to your needs in a way that’s cost-efficient for you.
Using a variety of quality packaging materials made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), we ensure that entire product lines are completely protected. We can also help you avoid unnecessary costs, and we can minimise turnaround times.
Contract Packing and Repackaging Services
Our highly experienced contract packers can pack or repack a wide variety of chemicals, including hazardous liquids, powders, gels, and everything in between. Substances we pack include (but are not limited to):
- Toxic solutions
- Non-hazardous materials
Contract Bottle Filling
With an ISO-certified quality management system and over four decades of expertise, ReAgent is also one of the UK’s leading contract bottle filling companies. Our state-of-the-art, semi-automated bottling equipment means that we have the capacity to supply any container in any material you need, including:
- 5ml plastic dropper bottles for single-use applications
- Recyclable and durable 100ml-1L HDPE screw cap bottles
- Glass bottles and ampoules for hazardous chemicals
The specialist equipment we use in our manufacturing facility can bottle up to around 20,000L of chemical solutions, giving us the capacity to handle any quantity you need. Specialist equipment includes:
- Gravity-fed filling stations
- Pump-fed bottle filling equipment
- Peristaltic pumps
- Semi-automatic filling machines
- Volumetric filling equipment
A Range of Packaging Options
We offer flexible packaging that’s available in a huge range of materials and sizes, from 2ml glass ampoules to 1,000L HDPE IBCs. No matter what chemicals you have on your product lines, our product packaging services can accommodate their specifications so that their integrity is never compromised.
HDPE is one of our most commonly selected packaging materials because it’s a strong, durable plastic that offers impressive resistance to heat. HDPE is also widely recycled, ensuring our contract packing service is environmentally safe as possible.
Our basic and bespoke packaging options include:
- 0-2ml hermetically sealed glass ampoules
- 5ml – 1L HDPE or glass bottles
- 2-25L HDPE jerricans
- 25L dispensing caps
- 5-25kg HDPE buckets
- 200L metal, plastic or composite drums
- 1,000L HDPE IBCs
As part of our product packaging services, we also offer nitrogen purging to reduce atmospheric degradation of particularly sensitive products.
Our nitrogen purging system works by displacing the air inside containers so that they are kept free from oxygen or any other contaminants that could interfere with the product. The air is replaced with an inert atmosphere because of the use of nitrogen.
Custom Label Design
As part of our contract packing service, we also offer custom label design. This gives you complete control over the final look and feel of your product. Using your own bespoke design or our in-house label designer, you can completely customise your product packaging so that it aligns with your company branding and the rest of your product lines.
All our labels are printed using a commercial laser printer, giving excellent print quality as well as long-lasting prints. This is especially useful for products with a long shelf life.
The labels we provide comply with legal requirements set by the European CLP regulations and are made from hard-wearing polyethylene to provide excellent durability. You can choose from four standard sizes, or talk to us about your bespoke needs. We can order any size you require up to 420 x 297mm (16.5 x 11.7in).
When you choose ReAgent as your contract packer, you will have complete traceability on all packaging and repackaging jobs. We use unique batch numbers and are regulated by our standing operating procedures. Using our advanced in-house order tracking database, we can also trace any product back to its raw materials.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Over 3 decade's contract packing experience
- Working with ReAgent, you can benefit from our extensive experience in the chemical industry.
- Fast turnaround
- Our highly skilled workforce and range of specialist equipment allows us to turn around jobs within very tight time scales.
- Quality on an industrial scale
- Whether you’re looking for a single ampoule or a container load of IBCs we always guarantee the quality of your product.
- Pass on savings to your customers
- Outsourcing to ReAgent offers tangible cost savings to your operation allowing you pass on that increased value to your own customers.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you