ReAgent has been making extensive aesthetic improvements to our offices, which has included installing new wall art across our offices, kitchen, and canteen.
The aim of doing this has been to create a more comfortable work environment for our team, inject a little personality, and build a sense of community.
Watch our video to find out more about what we’ve been doing to enhance the look and feel of our facility:
Installing ReAgent’s wall art
Our brilliant marketing team has designed and overseen the installation of our extensive wall art upgrades.
From taking measurements, using more maths than they thought they would ever have to use in a marketing context, organising photoshoots, and researching chemical structures to designing new graphics and sourcing local suppliers, the team has overseen:
- Installing ReAgent logos and lightboxes
- Painting walls in brand colours
- Upgrading our reception area, including a new breakout room
- Updating our accreditation displays
- Creating a feature wall for our mission and vision statements
- Adding a large periodic table to our QC lab
- Vinyl-wrapping doors and upgrading flooring and furniture
ReAgent’s new wall art in images
Our new wall art installations and our company timeline are the first two phases in upgrading the look and feel of our facility. Coming soon are enhancements to the factory floor – watch this space…